Home     ///     Contact Us     ///     Search     
Alliance For Aviation Across America
Join the Alliance to Help Protect
General Aviation and Your Local Airport
 
Write    |||    contribute    |||    join    |||    your story    |||    Member Login
  • pic1
  • pic2
  • pic3
  • pic4

Activity In
Your State

Visit the Local & State Activity Center to see what is happening in your state.

States which have passed proclamations.
Take Action

Contact Your
Mayor Today

The Alliance recently released a petition from over 160 Mayors from 48 states to President Obama calling on the President to recognize the value of general aviation. We need your help to reach out to your Mayor or City/Town Manager to sign the petition and tell the President to support general aviation and airports, which are a crucial lifeline to communities around the country.

 

State-By-State Economic Impact

Learn about the impact of general aviation on local economies and communities, and how it drives over 1.2 million jobs and billions in economic activity.

Tell Us Your Story

Upload your video and share your personal contribution to general aviation and your business’ impact on your community and the nation. Submit Your Story >>>

Alliance Members

ATLANTIC FLYER

For over 25 years, the Atlantic Flyer has provided its readers with general aviation news and stories. Its 72,000 readers, 65% of which are pilots, while the remaining 35% work in the general aviation industry, rely heavily on private aircraft for business purposes. The Atlantic Flyer newspaper is distributed to general aviation-related businesses, including fixed base operators, manufacturers, restaurants on airfields, and individuals throughout the United States. The newspaper is based in Guilford, Connecticut, and operates a website which gets 20,000 hits per month.

Issues Center

Choose an issue below to find out more about key issues impacting general aviation and airports across the country.

Twitter

Alliance for Aviation Across America

Alliance for Aviation Across America. All Rights Reserved.
1025 Connecticut Avenue, NW Suite 1000, Washington, D.C. 20036